Travel to St. Helena – Southern Atlantic Adventure Holidays
Isolated St Helena is located in the South Atlantic Ocean and is a British overseas territory. Only accessible by boat from either the United Kingdom or Cape Town, South Africa, St Helena proves a challenge to get to but in making the effort you’ll be rewarded with friendly welcoming locals, stunning landscapes, historical attractions and a calendar of exciting cultural events.
Despite its size, St Helena has much to offer every kind of traveller. For those looking for excitement and adventure holidays on St. Helena there’s hiking or diving amongst caves and shipwrecks. Or for visitors looking for culture then look no further than Jamestown, the island’s capital.
St Helena is currently a well kept secret but with a little effort it’s an incredible place to visit. An enticing St. Helena adventure holiday awaits.
- Attend one of the many cultural festivals such as the Festival of Arts and Culture.
- Walk the 699 step Jacob’s Ladder, a Jamestown landmark.
- Climb Diana’s Peak, the highest point on the island, for breathtaking panoramic views.
- Explore museums and churches in the capital, Jamestown.
- Spot dolphins and humpback whales on boat excursions.