Travel to Seychelles – Paradise of Sun, Sea and Sand
The Republic of Seychelles is a group of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean which are located off the coast of East Africa, northeast of Madagascar.
The Seychelles has a pleasant climate all year round which makes it a superb tourist destination no matter what your interests are.
One of the main attractions of the Seychelles is its gorgeous pristine beaches and its superb diving opportunities. However, you can also enjoy sailing, surfing, fishing, horse riding, biking and hiking amongst numerous other outdoor activities here. Or head into the towns and cities for markets, monuments, galleries, museums, gardens and shops.
With its combination of cultural attractions, breathtaking scenery and abundance of sporting activities, the Seychelles is a paradise for visitors of all types.
- Relax on stunning white sandy beaches.
- Enjoy snorkelling, swimming and scuba diving in crystal clear waters.
- Spot wildlife such as manta rays, sharks, tortoises and an abundance of birds.
- Visit museums, galleries and monuments on the main island of Mahé.
- Try your hand at numerous activities such as hiking, biking, horse riding and surfing.