Travel to Morocco – Widest Choice of Adventure and Trekking Holidays in North Africa
Wedged between the Mediterranean and Atlantic, Europe and Africa, Morocco is one of the most stimulating and awe-inspiring travel destinations on earth – a perfect destination for cultural, activity and adventure holidays, trips and tours in North Africa.
With a wonderful climate, a rich heritage, a wealth of antiquities, over 1800 km of dramatic coastline, the high peaks, villages and picturesque valleys of the Atlas Mountains, and a vast Saharan wilderness of desert dunes, oases and camels – there is an adventure of some kind for everyone in this fabled land. With its rich traditions, time quickly takes on another dimension. Morocco is a place for escape, for experience, for adventure, for revitalisation and for reconnection with a lifestyle fast disappearing in the developed world.
For many travellers Marrakech is the main gateway. A favoured city of the King, this fascinating city is getting the attention it has always deserved. With a backdrop of the snow-capped peaks of the High Atlas, bustling souks, a wealth of ancient attractions, lush gardens and the fabled medieval square of Djemma el Fna with its acrobats, snake-charmers and musicians, it is no wonder that many travellers return time and time again.
- Explore the palaces of the ‘Imperial Cities’ of Marrakech, Rabat, Fez and Meknes
- Experience Morocco’s colourful walled medinas, souks and ancient market squares
- Head out on foot and discover Berber villages, ruined Kasbahs and palm-lined oases
- Take a trek into the High Atlas and conquer Mt. Toubkal – North Africa’s high point
- Relax on wonderful beaches on the shores of the Mediterranean or Atlantic
- Journey into the Sahara on an expedition by 4WD and camp wild under the stars