Travel to South Africa – The Rainbow Nation
The southern tip of Africa, where two great oceans meet and warm weather lasts most of the year, is a kaleidoscope of colours, cultures and traditions. It is a land of great deserts, thundering oceans, golden bushveld and game reserves teeming with wildlife. Big name highlights include Kruger National Park, the Drakensberg, Zululand, Cape Town and Garden Route.
Home to more species of plant and animal than anywhere else on the planet, holidays in South Africa offer a wealth of things to do and places to see. From the river banks of the Limpopo to the rugged cliffs of the Cape of Good Hope, travellers could spend many months taking in this impressive nation – and still only scratch the surface. Bordered by Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and Mozambique, it also encompasses the independent mountain kingdoms of Lesotho and Swaziland.
- Spend a few days in the world-famous Kruger National Park – a great introduction to Africa’s wildlife
- Traverse the acclaimed ‘Garden Route’ in the Western Cape for a true appreciation of South Africa’s beauty and diversity
- Captivating Cape Town! Climb Table Mountain and head south to see the Cape of Good Hope
- Taste a selection of fine wines on a Stellenbosch wine estate
- Enjoy a few days hiking in the majestic Drakensberg Mountains of KwaZulu Natal
- Experience at least a week on a big game safari in the diverse game parks of Zululand