Travel to Northern Benin – Traditional Towns and West African Wildlife
Northern Benin is bordered by Burkina Faso and Togo to the West, Niger to the North and Nigeria to the East. Places to visit in Northern Benin include Malanville, Kandi, Natitingou, Djougou and Parakou.
Things worth seeing are the large traditional market in Malanville, Pendjari National Park where tourists can see West African wildlife during the months of December through June, the Falls of Tanougou, the great mud castles of the Betammaribe known as Tata Somba and the markets of Djougou.
- Spot exotic wildlife in Pendjari National Park.
- Meet the locals in traditional African villages.
- Shop at colourful local markets such as the one in Malanville.
- See the great mud castles of the Betammaribe known as Tata Somba.
- Visit the Falls of Tanougou.