Travel to Gabon – Diverse Landscapes and Spectacular Wildlife
Gabon is a country in Western Central Africa. It lies on the Equator, on the Atlantic Ocean coast, between the Republic of the Congo to the south and east, Equatorial Guinea to the northwest and Cameroon to the north. It is a wealthy country that on the whole has maintained and conserved its pristine rain forest and rich biodiversity.
The appeal of Gabon lies in its rich wildlife and culture, its gorillas, its diverse landscapes and the fact it sees few tourists. Despite being endangered in the rest of Africa, gorillas are in abundance here, however, you can also see a wealth of other wildlife such as elephants, antelopes, parrots, monkeys and even whales.
So enjoy Gabon now before the rest of the world catches on to its delights.
- Spot mighty gorillas in the wild.
- See all manner of wildlife including whales, monkeys and elephants.
- Admire stunning landscapes from beach to rainforest.
- Explore the country’s beautiful capital city; Libreville.
- Enjoy a beautiful country with few tourists.