Travel to Ivory Coast – Ivory Coast Adventure Holidays and Tours
Ivory Coast, otherwise known as Côte d’Ivoire, is a country in West Africa and it borders Liberia, Guinea, Mali, Burkina Faso, Ghana and the Gulf of Guinea.
The country, though rarely visited by tourists, has plentiful natural attractions including Parc National de Taï and gorgeous beaches that line the Atlantic coast.
Other places of interest in Ivory Coast include Grand-Bassam; a charming colonial coastal town, Yamoussoukro which is home to the largest Christian church in the world and Comoe National Park.
If you wish to see unspoiled natural beauty, then why not take an Ivory Coast holiday or join an Ivory Coast tour for the intrepid traveller.
- Visit numerous beautiful national parks.
- Relax on long stretches of beach.
- Attend lively cultural festivals.
- Explore charming colonial towns.
- Spot exotic wildlife such as chimpanzees.